Sunday, January 4, 2009

blur syndrome is back.

i cant believe i am going back to kl tomolo. my 3 months holiday just ended. so abruptly. so fast.

many of my friends asked me what time is my flight and i told everyone it's morning. my flight depart at 10am and i'll reach kl at 12 something. that's what i told everyone that asked me, including my family. lols.

then song song messaged me if we are taking taxi or my sister would be picking us up tomolo cuz our flight is 8.35pm. then i told her, "our flight being delayed? Yeah! Yeah! Yeah!"

i was thinking why dun change to tuesday or wed horr? then i can fool around miri for another day. lol.. like one of my friends said, i always got a reason to play hard. hahha.. i think it's so trueeee!

it was then, song song told me our flight is 8.35pm when we booked it. so, all this time, i am being so stupid, thinking the flight is in the morning! i even told my sis to pick me up tomolo morning. i am so lucky song asked me bout it. if not, i'll be killed by my sister, for sure. and the worst part is, you all cant see me! that's a sad case. muahahha! means less fun for you all!!

oh my gosh.. i stil got the blur syndrome? it's new year and i did lots of stupids things already. i guess it's new year but it's not new shirley, huh? wait til i learn the new trick of giving ppl my blurness then i'll be free from the spell! yeahhhhhh!

4 comments:

  1. ................

    ReplyDelete
  2. i will be the 1st 1 to chop you into half~ ask u so many times wat time is the flight you still answer me the same answer that its morning flight=.=" lucky still gt song song.. if not i will be fool by my own sis go to airport in the morning fetch ghost=.=" next time u need to ask mum hire a people help u remember things..hahahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Christine,

    I think u better just ask Song Song next time... Poor Song Song, the secretary...

    ReplyDelete
  4. not secretary.. its what best friends do. they fill in and help u at the part ure weakest at. LOL

    ReplyDelete