Tuesday, December 23, 2008

i love beach.


Going to the beach always brings sweet and unforgetable memories. there are so much memories made and shared that i wouldn't trade it for anything in the world.

the memories shared after every precious moments will always be stored deep down in my heart. perhaps one day i will get amnesia and forget about it, perhaps not. but now, i can stil promise you that i won't. so pray hard i wont get amnesia if you dun wan me to forget.

just bring me to the beach when i am unhappy so that i can ease my soul, be a little happier and i will make your life easier. is it me or everyone will be like tat too? i wonder.

i love going to the beach to listen to the sound of waves, feel the strong wind brushes against me or even if it's just staring at the sea, it'll give me all the calm i need at that time.

the wind seems to take away all my troubles and sorrows almost immediately. i am just so so so crazy.

the idea of going to the beach always seem so perfect; but please, not when the sun is shinning so brightly or when it's too hot. dun be silly,k?

i went to marina bay with two crazy bestie of mine today. they told me i should blog about it. but i am a little lazy. maybe they wanna see how i will blog about it.

*jeng jeng jeng*

should i post the awful pics we taken? hmmm.. i should. i shouldn't. i should. i shouldn't. I SHOULD. maybe one ugly shot from us.. muahhahah!


let me start off by pictures taken year 2006 when the three of us went to esplanade. we looked so naives back then.


above: sze and song.



above: me and sze.


above: me and song.



below are the pictures taken today at marina bay.



just now i said i should post the ugly pics of us. but i wont be posting any of it now. i changed my mind. i get tired of the damn slow line. i resize it, upload it and click done. but it wont come out.

maybe the pics are too ugly that it will cause a perfect damage to your eyes and brain; or maybe it should be kept as our secret that we can laughs when we see each others. OR MAYBE one of the reasons are; we don't want to ruin our image. *sigh. we dun have much also lar..

picture above is the seahorse light house. it's really a beauty, isn't?

4 comments:

  1. reason of photo can't be upload is user problem.. :P

    and i agreed.. u dun have much image... wahahaha.. :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. 爽爽好像永远都在被你欺负的样子!?
    (上面戴帽子的那张!)

    玩到开心就好!......真羡慕................

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous6:24 PM

    I am a bit inspire maybe i gonna blog about all kinda beach i went through & the beauty and unique of each....... blue tears, coarse sand, enchanting sunset. We'll c

    colot of life

    ReplyDelete
  4. one thing that has ALWAYS been constant bout the 3 of u: the black clothing.

    LOL. believe me.. my wardrobe is still black. hahahhaha, though alot of colors have started to come into my life. miss you guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete