Friday, December 19, 2008

my holiday.

Below are the list of what i do during this 3 months holiday;

1. eat! my favourite part.

2. sleep! one of my skill.

3. shop. til i broke. sniff sniff.

4. watch movie and drama.

5. clean my wardrobe. it's stil clean til nowww..

6. play drum. it's just so cool!

7. help my mum in the kitchen. [once a week gua.. lol]

8. baked lagsana. [yea.. i know.. a failure one.. =.=]

9. msn and facebook and friendster.

10. blogging.


what am i going to do during this few more days before my holiday end are:

1. clean my room and the living room. who wanna help? i dun mind extra helpers around.. hehhe

2. reaarange my messy stuff.

3. bully my brother til he misses me when i go back kl. lol

4. get some christmas exchange present for my friends.

5. find christmas present for my family if i can. hehhe.

6. shop! eat ice cream! hang out with friends.

7. some thinking need to be done.

8. hmmm.. nothing more wor.. have fun!


Well, the other day, while i was watching tv, i came across this news. a funny one and i don't even know if it makes any sense. some of the assumption of the extinction of dinousaurs are:-

1. some how related to meteorites. collision of meteorite with earth.

2. severe cooling.

3. ocean current changes.

4. increasing of the gravity made the ability of blood system of these animals decreased gradually.

5. FARTING.


I think all the theories above make sense to me and i heard it before... but farting? it made me laughed so hard. it was my first time to encounter this kind of assumption. so, since i am so free, i goggled it and i found out, there's possibility.. *shocking* omg.. below are the discussion that had been posted out.



Q:
A very dumb dinosaur question: I've heard about a very strange and funny dinosaur extinction theory. It says that the dinosaurs became extinct because they farted too much. Did the dinosaurs really fart (a big sauropod fart or a T.Rex fart must have been stink to high heaven :) ) and is it really possible that this has caused a climatic change milions of years ago that killed the dinosaurs or is it just a dumb joke? from Bastiaan K., Netherlands; June 11, 1998

A: There is speculation that the large plant-eaters (like the huge ankylosaurs and sauropods) may have had fermentation compartments in their guts in order to help in the digestion of the enormous amounts of tough plant material they needed to eat every day. If so, they would have produced a lot of gaseous by-products, like methane, which could have contributed to atmospheric warming if present in large enough amounts. Whether or not this was a large factor in the catastrophic K-T mass extinction is doubtful.

[above discussion were taken from http://www.enchantedlearning.com/subjects/dinosaurs/questions/Qns98June.shtml]

but i stil think other assumptions [except farting], make more sense to me.. lol..

1 comment:

  1. wow!! farting!! hahhahahaha! i know how they come up with this theory~ by observing the cow...hhahaha! coz the cow (plant eater) also produces too much methane...(one of the causes of global warming)....anyway, saying it as farting really makes it weird~ hahhahah

    ReplyDelete