Saturday, November 15, 2008

F.R.I.E.N.D.S. for L.I.F.E.

F.R.I.E.N.D.S,

we had travelled so far,

and we managed to overcome all the hard times.

No matter how difficult it was,

you are there for me.

Without you,

my world would be upside down,

BUT,

life is like a roller-coaster,

full of ups and downs.

Appreciate today,

for we would not know what will happen tomorrow.

Either you,

or me,

or even both of us,

will not be here.

So, live your life to the fullest and

live your life for others,

as it will be a life worthwhile for you.

F.R.I.E.N.D.S,

I believe we had been searching for an everlasting friendship,

a trustworthy friend,

someone we can rely on,

someone that truly care for us.

Though it is hard,

but believe me.

When the day has come,

we will find our true and sincere friendship.

And once we have found one,

that will be a MIRACLE,

That happens,

ONCE IN ETERNITY!


written by: cyuen and shirley.
-2005-

1 comment:

  1. u wrote those ???
    since till now, some how but dunno how i believe that u r far above what i expected !!!!

    u never show to us who u r !!!
    but from what u ever told and what u express !!!

    i can sure that u r really unexpected !!!!!
    what i want to said is u r really a good girl !!!

    also the same way..... i also hope that i can reach above what u expected on me !!!

    human basic is "Forgetfulness" once u reach to a new environment u think old place !!!! once u usual to the new place u start to erase ur old memory !!!

    once again thank you because i can meet u !!!

    finally i hope what u expected on "F.R.I.E.N.D.S" Is really what u think.......

    ***wish ur MIRACLE come very soon****

    ReplyDelete