Saturday, November 15, 2008

moments shared..

Day passed by,
Slowly.
Time passed by,
Deadly.
Each time before i sleep,
It's you i think of every night.
Wake up in the morning,
Your face appears in my mind,
Staring up into the sky,
Seeing stars shining brightly,
Thinking of the moments,
We had,
Shared,
Spent.
These memories,
Treasured in my heart,
For now,
Tomorrow,
And for eternity.
Walking passed the street,
We once taken,
Memories of us together started to haunt me,
There are things we can't change,
No matter how hard we try.
At last i realise,
Only by trusting each other we can survive each day.
The person i've trusted,
Is the one i truly care and concern for.
Are you the one i can rely on?
Are you the one that i could put all my trust on?
Would you turn up if i need someone to be there for me?
Or shall i ask,
Will you lend out a helping hand?
Or a crying shoulder when i need one?
These questions,
I shall know,
When the time has come,
Without you,
My heart would not be complete,
Whenever you are far from me,
It feels like there's a missing puzzle in my heart.
You are the one i can't afford to lose,
It's simply because,
You, are my everything.

written by: cyuen, rachel and shirley.
-kem bina semangat kkb-
-9 April 2005-

4 comments:

  1. i think you are talking bout me^^ muahahhahahah! i know!! IT'S ME!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you are so smart! u're the love of my life~! but i dun think cyuen n yoke kuan is talkin bout u.. hoho

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahhahah! nvm, as long as i know you are thinking about me wen u wrote this thing...MUAHAHAHAHHA!

    ReplyDelete
  4. u have song song already.......

    ReplyDelete