Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Until that time.. shattered glass..

"Don't be afraid, i'll always be by your side".
That's what you once told me,
when i need someone to be there.
But how could you leave me at the moment i need you most.
I wondered.
I searched for the answer.
And i found nothing.
Nothing.
And i mean nothing.
Feels like an empty shell,
Memories of us fading away.
Eversince you broke your promise to me.
What about your 10,000 promises?
That you gave to me.
What about the 10,000 promises?
That you've promised me.
You had broken every bit of your promises.
How could you do this to me?
If you couldn't keep your promises,
Why you told me so?
When you can't even do that,
And giving me all those false HOPES,
SHATTERED by your promises.
I'm lost,
Totally.
Sometimes,
I wonder,
If i could find my way out,
away from this,
away from love,
away from you,
shall i go?
Or shall i find a way back to your heart?
Then again,
It's not that i can't live without you.
Chances i will take,
To try.
Can i find someone else to replace you in my heart?
I really want to know,
Are you the one for me?
Or there are someone out there who is waiting for me.
Please don't let me wait any longer.
Answer me now or never.
Alone.
Time.
Spend.
Wish.
These few words,
Wish i could spend some time alone with you,
only with you.
With no one else around.
Where ever i go,
I'm only with you.
Peace.
Harmony.
Within our reach.
No disturbance.
Or even interruption.
Just you and me.
Looking at the picture in my hand,
I found out that it is just the beginning,
Although we had different dreams, hopes and ambitions,
After such a long time we walked together,
finally,
we are here,
with both choosing the same path.
To be together..
Let's walked the road we chose together.
Now and forever.

written by: cyuen, rachel and shirley.
-April 2005-

3 comments:

  1. this 1 copy de ar ???

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous9:44 PM

    good girl , i like it ....
    haha ... good till ppl say you copy liao lu ..

    ReplyDelete
  3. if not copy de.........

    what i see inside i saw me my self !!!

    i mean the guy inside !!!

    i have done every bad thing(which u mention here)

    and finally yes i have been fling out.

    ***but look like leo still dont know woh..........***

    what i can tell is very one do some thing have their own reason.

    i never regret what i have done.......

    but i have been miss out.......

    since u have to pay what u have done....
    so i can only blame my self........

    ReplyDelete